Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Update on the Adoption Process

Only a background check is left to do!  Woo-hoo!  This could actually take a couple of months to get back, but, hey, we are almost there...finally.  This second time around in getting our home study done has really been a challenge.  We have been much busier this year, and this time, the home study has required more paperwork from us than our last one.  To be completely honest, sometimes the motivation isn't there, either.  I love my family the way it is.  Why change what I love already?  The answer to that question is simple: we will be changing what we love for something we will love even more!  On that note, we are seeing the light at the end of this tunnel and, personally, I am nervous and excited all at once.  I am nervous about the changes that will take place in our family and home, but I am excited to see how God is going to bless it all! 

1 comment:

  1. i went to school with noah and judah at fern bluff elementary and they were almost like my best friends i really cared for them because they had autism god bless they're hearts!

    ReplyDelete